Delhi Public School Amalapuram provides a pragmatic child-centered environment that makes learning a joyful experience. Students love to learn and collaborate with their peers and teachers as they delve into new topics together. Through intensive training, collaboration and dedication, our teachers prepare their students for life in the new millennium by designing instructional strategies that foster the development of 21st Century Skills.
- We are HIRING qualified candidates for our reputed school.
- We are looking for the candidates who are ready to relocate within a month.
- Preferred candidates FEMALE.
- High preference to the candidates who worked in abroad.
- Salary can be negotiable based on the profile.
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- English Teacher
- Math Teacher
- EVS Teacher
- Computers Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- French Teacher
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge.
- Be proactively involved in teaching students.
- Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupils educational needs.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
- Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and skills in using technology in learning and teaching.
Experience: 2+ years
Facilities: Semi-furnished accommodation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹27,000.00 per month
Key skill Required
- boarding school
- cbse school
- day school
- elementry teacher
- evs teacher
- Pre-Primary Teacher Jobs